Sunday, July 15, 2018

Davelle

Keep It Simple Smart.  Cute all day cafe with a somewhat limited menu, but it seems they do everything well, although I've only tried a few items so far.

I had high hopes for the curry, and it did not disappoint.  Although I was expecting meatier meat for the add-on options (as opposed to thinly sliced, hotpot-like meat), but the curry itself was delicious.  (And the meat was fine; I just would've liked katsu or thicker cuts of meat more, personally.)  I was skeptical of the spaghetti, but it was so good I wolfed it down.  The sweet-sour combination in the sauce was strangely satisfying, and I loved the grilled onions and peppers.  The Kyoto cold brew was also very refreshing.

Will certainly come back to try other pastas and their oden at dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment