Thursday, February 9, 2017

Lady Gaga Concert

Lady Gaga Tickets Having just enjoyed Lady Gaga's Superbowl halftime performance this past Sunday, I'm thrilled to hear she'll be going on a world tour.  Coincidence?  I think not.

The tour, "Joanne," takes its name from her most recent album.  She'll be in NYC on August 28, 2017.  That's more than half a year away, and I don't think I've ever planned or committed to a concert that far in advance, but how could I not be excited when so many of my karaoke favorites are fresh in my head?  Yeah...the timing of that announcement was definitely not a coincidence.  Go ahead, Lady Gaga, take my money.

The pre-sale is happening now (for Citi card holders), and the sale opens to the public tomorrow.

Time to listen to "Joanne" now.


No comments:

Post a Comment